Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I know



There are many things I don't know but then again there are things I know for sure.

I know I do not like how other people's decisions can affect our lives.
I know I believe in the power of forgiveness.
I know when you forgive its more for you than the other person.

I know I do not like corn on the cob.
I know I am grateful that i have food to eat everyday.

I know I do not like mice.
I know I am grateful for God's creations, all of them. (I don't understand the reason for mice)

I know that I have a Father in Heaven that knows me by name
I know that I have a Father in Heaven that answers my prayers
I know I in the power of prayer
I know I believe in love
I know I have seen the impossible in my life become possible
I know that I have God on my side when there has been no one else.
I know that I love my family
I know that being a Grandma is the best thing in the world
I know that my family is forever
I know that being a mother is amazing
I know that I am smart and I work hard to be a good student


No comments:

Post a Comment