Sunday, May 22, 2011

LOVE

  I came home from Florida today! I really missed the people in my life that was at home. I missed home. I love the relationship I have with my parents. I love the gospel, and I love the fact that I have wonderful people in my life. I realized that in 3 days I will be leaving for New York.

So this scripture has been on my mind alot: 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 Charity is aCharity bsuffereth long, and is ckind; charity denvieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
 5Doth not behave itself aunseemly, seeketh not her bown, is not easily cprovoked, thinketh no evil;
 6Rejoiceth not in ainiquity, but rejoiceth in the btruth;
 7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
As we have been told charity is pure love. 

So if you love someone then you have to be willing to be long suffering, kind, envieth not, not puffed up, thinketh no evil of the person, rejoice in truth. How do you know when you truly love someone is a comfort level or is a the fact that you don't want to see your future without that person.
So is love the everydayness of life and the fact that you believe that you can do anything with that person in your corner. 
animated gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment