Saturday, June 30, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON

  TODAY IS JASON'S 29TH BIRTHDAY
Jason on Aug 7, 1983


Jason and Uncle Edward hanging out
jason about 6 months old

jason at family reunion Sept. 4, 1983 with Cousin Dustin and the 78.5 pound watermelon

Add caption
On to more important things today.. Today my oldest son will 29...can you believe I have a 29 year old. Jason is amazing and he is one of the three best things that has ever happened to me. I understand how blessed I am that I have children. As a baby he was always a happy baby and then he grew into a happy adult..

Now he is a professor at Cornell University and he is a good man. I am proud to his mom. During my life the thought of the boys is what got me to the next day. I have always dreamed of being a mom and I could not ask for more amazing young men than God has blessed me with...


 Jason last year at his graduation for his PhD. He picked up the gown in the morning and wore the gown all day. Every where he went he wore it. I don't believe his feet ever touched the ground. We were so proud of him I realize how hard he worked and I don't believe I would ever take the gown off either.
 We were so lucky everyone, Nana and Pa (Bettie and Burney Scott) his brothers, Aaron and Kevin, Greg (his dad) and myself and of course Aunt Tina said she would not have missed it. Her cute husband stayed at home with everyone and allowed her to come and visit and hang out with us...
 Tina has loved each of the boys from the first moment she met them. Jason lived at home with my parents and her right after he was born and they developed this routine. When it was time for Tina to get on the bus she would wake Jason up and play with him until the bus came. So this happened the whole time Tina was still at home.
 Nana and Jason

 Jason being silly!!
Happy Birthday Son!!!


The whole family at graduation!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THREE BEST THINGS THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME....THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU THREE HAS KEPT ME ALIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment