Monday, July 9, 2012

tender hearted today

      • After reading my sister's post about her youngest son, Ryan. Ryan was taken to the emergency room last night. His ears were bleeding. As a mother I can not imagine what that sight must of look like. To know that he was in pain and he has no way to let you know before there is a visible sign of it. Ryan will be 4 in a few weeks. He is amazing little boy and he is loved by his family like crazy. Below I have copied Tina's post about a doctor who probably was just being himself and did not ever realized what a difference he made to a little boy and his mom. 
         
         
         The dr who examined him was so gentle. It was sweet. While he was examining Ryan's ears, I held Ryan's hands so that he wouldn't cause the dr to push the instruments too far into his ears. Then I just continued to hold his hands for comfort. When the dr started to examine his abdomen, Ryan insisted on letting go of my hands ... I was obviously holding for my comfort, too ... and took hold of the dr's hand. The dr stopped his examination and held Ryan's hand for a moment and just talked to Ryan. It was SO sweet. I appreciated his extra tenderness. Then when the Dr. was leaving, Ryan wanted to sit up. So I sat him up and when the dr said good bye, Ryan waved good bye to him. That always takes a minute, but the dr waited and saw his little hand wave good bye. It was really precious!!
         
         I often think of Ryan when things are hard for me because to me he is amazing. To think he agree to come to earth and know that he would have to work hard to have everything. I love him, I think his parents are amazing. His daddy loves him and Ryan loves to hear Dwight's voice when he walks into the home. His mom is patient and always has the faith to help Ryan. His siblings thinks the world  of him...
         

No comments:

Post a Comment